Monday 27 June 2011

Bonjour Blogger

As you can probably tell by my lack of posts, lack of followers and not very professional looking blog, I am new to this malarky. Tumblr is the nearest i've ever got to a blog however it does not completely satisfy my blogging needs and the lovely Zoe better known as 'Zoella' (http://schoee.blogspot.com/) and her gorgeous blog has influenced me to make one!

I have no idea what I shall use this blog for probably just a bit chit chat with the people of the internet, a bit of fashion, reviews and other shannanagins! And hopefully one day! this blog will improve greatly.

I'm probably going to get into the swing of things after I've posted this and post a proper blog but everyone has to start somewhere and my somewhere is this rubbish post!

ANYHOWWW, today has been a lovely day I have been for a cavery in Tynemouth which is a lovely local seaside village about 10 minutes down the road from where I live. I first realised it was there when the cast of Geordie Shore went there last week and the food looked so delicious I just HAD to get one! It was honestly gorgeous! mmm. So yes, if your ever in Tynemouth get yourself to that carvery!

Mucho Love, Alice ox

No comments:

Post a Comment