Tuesday 28 June 2011

Geordie Shore

Firstly a rant! Last night I ended up being too tired to do another post although i really wanted to do one, it just wasn't working for me. So I promised myself I'd do another tonight. However it's just took me about half an hour JUST to log in to my blogger.
NOW this is somewhat my fault for being so forgetful, making too many gmail accounts and forgetting which password goes with which account. But I also believe this is partly google mails fault, because of thier overly complicated website. Full of captcha's at every stage which I probably spent about 20 minutes of the 30 'decoding' because the letters we're ridiculously close together and it's canny late! This kid's is why we use Hotmail!

If you did not want to read my pointless rant skip to here...



Righto, Geordie Shore finale tonight poppets and i'm proud to say for the whole 4 weeks or how long it was on, I was absolutely obsessed! At first I was the one moaning saying it will make Newcastle look bad but from the first episode I was in love. I don't know if it was just because I regonised all the places they went or if it is just a generally good programme, give me your views on this!
For all who don't know I'm from Newcastle and I couldn't think of any other place I'd rather live, it's a really lovely place! However, nobody I know acts like that, ever ever! I mean i'm just as game as the next person for a drink or night out BUT we dont all 'bang' each other all of the time and not many lads have permanent spray tans and wax their eyebrows. At least I hope they don't...
Yet, I honestly can't wait for the Malia special or next week's round up of the whole thing with the interviews of the cast and everything buzzing! This is most likely because I'm on study leave and currently have no life whatsoever!

But yes give me your opinions on Geordie Shore, I want to know if I'm really sad or quite normal!

Aha.

Alice ox

No comments:

Post a Comment