Thursday 30 June 2011

Exciting news girlies!

Me and the boyfriend (Dylan)...

have decided to go on holiday! Can't believe how cool my mam is being about the whole situation, I'm only a baby (16) and it's going to be my first holiday away on my own so to speak, so dead excited. She's even offered to pay so thats really lovely of her! We're thinking Malta in mid August, after our one year anniversary but before my venture to Leeds Festival. I've found this really gorgeous hotel for not a bad price at all and I'm now getting rather excited!


However, with a holiday comes the dreaded bikini body! So i'll probably be doing lots of sit ups and healthy eating to get myself a flat tummy. Give me any tips if you have them :) much appreciated.

Cannot wait to go holiday shopping though! I've seen some gorgeous swimming costumes in ASOS and also some supported, padded ones in La Senza as I like to look like I have some form of boob (which i don't!) in my bikini. Let me know if any of you have ever been to Malta and whats its like!

Muchooo Lavvv, Alice ox.

3 comments:

  1. that's so kind of you mum! my friend has been too Malta she said its amazing, nice and hot! xxx

    Natilyismad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right! was shocked! & thanks so much gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really nice, that's lovely of your mum to be so cool about it- hope you have a fantastic time!xx

    ReplyDelete