Tuesday 28 June 2011

I'm currently handing out CV's to everywhere in the hope to get a job, I'm really desperate now. I've always liked the thought of having my own money but the fact i am no longer in education and ASOS have so many beautiful items I feel I must buy, I want one more than anything right now!

To help cure my clothing needs, here are some thing I'd like to buy if I had the moolah! (aka. money):

Now, this brand I actually discovered whilst browsing ASOS and my god! I am so glad i did. The brand is called 'Dahlia' and they sell the most beautiful dresses!I had never heard of them before so this came as a treasure to myself however after futher browse of their actual website I read that some of their dresses had been stocked in Topshop. I'm not sure if this is just the Oxford Street Topshop or what because I'd never noticed the brand in my local Topshop, but hey!


So the first dress I honestly fell in love with was the 'Vivienne spotty chiffon dress' shown bellow.

£60.00
The dress is absolutely stunning, plus I'm not overly confident with my upper arms so any dress which covers my upper arms but shows off my legs is already halfway up my street. The style of the dress itself is very vintage and reminds me of some of the things mammy bear used to wear in the 80's which i adore! The fact that it's of a chiffon material is also a mega plus as it's summer and is what us girlies need to be buying, especially on days like today when its been hot hot hot! So yes, this is a definate must by!


My next favourite, also from Dahlia Fashion is the 'Helena spotty tie waist dress' shown bellow.

£55.00

Anyone who knows me could tell you that I am not the most experimental girl with colour. I'm no goth, I just try to stick to the basic colours of black, white and navy generally because they go with anything and I believe I suit them well. However my boyfriend has commented on numerous ocassions that I'm a bit of a 'black lover' and seem to head straight for the black items in most shops. So I've been trying to experiment a little bit more and add a bit colour to my wardrobe. Especially when colour blocking is bang on trend, adding a bit of colour to any outfit can't hurt anyone! So this will come as a bit shock to him that I am loving this pink dress! At first i doubted it, wondering if it was a bit too 'minnie mouse' yet i couldn't help but think about jazzing it up with some killer wedges and leather jacket for a bit of contrast. This is a dress I will most definately be purchasing, it's gorgeous!


And last but not least from the Dahlia Fashion range 'Jessie' Dobby Cotton laced edged dress. Again shown bellow.

£62.00

I think this dress speaks for itself! Vintage style must by in my opinion! Again another addition of a bit of colour to my wardrobe and the rope tie around the middle adds so much to the detail of the dress overall. Stunning.

Here's a few other things I've got my eye on!:
Vintage Pyramid Metal Tip Clutch
£18.00
(although worth checking out Primark as there is a very similar clutch in stock for around £5.00)

Colour Block Shopper
£20.00

Red Cat Eye Sunglasses
£12.00


Righto! Thats all for now lovlies, hope this is of some help! Let me know whether or not it was of ANY interest whatsoever! Sorry it's a bit shit, I'm new to this stuff & its very late! 3:34 in the morn man!

Night night mucho love, Alice ox.

5 comments:

  1. I really love the second dress!!

    But trust me hun no job will feed a girls hunger for fashion and makeup lol x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sophie! I love this summer's fashion! ox

    & oh gosh, I know! how ever will we feel satisfied!? ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color block shopper :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Especially the first dress, its gorgeous :)

    xoxo

    http://frivolousloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete